Roofing insurance claims
If you have received hail on your roof and suffered damage to other areas of your property, it's wise to assume that your roof is likely also damaged.
In such circumstances, when you're in need of Sunshine Coast or Brisbane roofing services, it's recommended to call your insurance company and ask them to raise a claim for your property.
This is the insurance claim process to follow:
- Get a claim number from your insurance company.
- Advise your insurer that you would like The Roofing Group to attend to provide a comprehensive roof report.
- Provide this roof report to your insurer after The Roofing Group has inspected your roof.
- Await advice from your insurer to proceed.
- Either engage an insurance builder as recommended by your insurer or contact The Roofing Group directly to conduct the repairs required.
Get in contact with The Roofing Group's experts today to discuss your claim and roofing requirements. Phone 1300 780 079.